Once you've created a Project, you need to create an Environment before you create a Feature Flag. Feature Flags can be used independently across multiple Environments within a single Project, for example:
- In Project X you have two Environments,
- You create
Environment_Ayou could have
on, but in
Figure 1: Flag_1 in different Environments
This topic describes how to create an Environment in the Harness platform.
To read more about the Harness Platform, see Harness Platform.
Before you begin
Before you create a Feature Flag, you must have:
Create an Environment
- In your Project, in Environments, click Create an Environment.
- Enter a Name for your Environment.
- Select the Environment type and click Create.
Figure 2: Create an Environment form
- Your environment is created and you can find it listed in Environments.
- Create an SDK Key to authorize your application's access to the Feature Flag client.