The following topics discuss how to perform Traditional deployments using application package files and a runtime environment (Tomcat, JBoss) in Harness.
Traditional deployments involve obtaining an application package from an artifact source, such as a WAR file in an AWS S3 bucket, and deploying it to a target host, such an AWS AMI.
For an overview, see Traditional Deployments (SSH) Overview.
Traditional Deployments How-tos:
- Connect to Your Repos and Target SSH Platforms
- Add Artifacts and App Stacks for Traditional (SSH) Deployments
- Add Scripts for Traditional (SSH) Deployments
- Define Your Traditional (SSH) Target Infrastructure
- Create Default Application Directories and Variables
- Create a Basic Workflow for Traditional (SSH) Deployments