For Harness to verify the success of your deployments and services, you must connect Harness to your verification providers, as outlined in this topic:
- Before You Begin
- Step 1: Connect a Verification Provider
- Step 2: Configure Your Verification Provider
- Option: Custom Metrics and Logs
Harness will use your tools to verify deployments, and will use Harness' machine learning features to identify sources of failures.
Before You Begin
Step 1: Connect a Verification Provider
To connect a verification provider to Harness:
- Click Setup.
- Click Connectors.
- Click Verification Providers.
- Click Add Verification Provider, and select the name of your provider. The Add Verification Provider dialog for your provider appears.
Step 2: Configure Your Verification Provider
Proceed to the integration overview for the provider you've selected, and follow the steps it provides:
- New Relic
- ELK Elasticsearch
- Sumo Logic
Option: Custom Metrics and Logs
If your APM or logging tool is not in the list above, you can configure it as a Harness custom APM or log provider. See Custom Verification Overview.