|Created by||SDA SE|
Application configuration YAML
- Under the Plugins tab in Admin, go to
app-config.yamland Edit YAML to configure your SonarQube instance in the target field.
- Go to SonarQube, for generating a new token, Enter Token Name and choose User Token in Select Token Type.
- Create secret in Harness to store API token, click on “New Secret Text” and enter values as shown below.
- If SonarQube is deployed on-prem,
sonar.mycompany.comwill not be accessible from outside, so a delegate proxy has to be selected. Please ensure you have Harness Delegate installed for the same.
This plugin exports a UI card that you can show on the Overview tab of a service or any other layout page. The following configuration is set by default in Layout under Admin for Service and you do not need to change anything:
- component: EntitySonarQubeCard
To configure the plugin for a service in the software catalog, set one of the following annotations in its
catalog-info.yaml definition file.
The following configuration is recommended:
The plugin is owned by SDA SE and managed in the Backstage repository as an open-source project. Create a GitHub issue to report bugs or suggest new features for the plugin.