These release notes describe recent changes to Harness Software Engineering Insights.
- Progressive deployment: Harness deploys changes to Harness SaaS clusters on a progressive basis. This means that the features described in these release notes may not be immediately available in your cluster. To identify the cluster that hosts your account, go to your Account Overview page in Harness. In the new UI, go to Account Settings, Account Details, General, Account Details, and then Platform Service Versions.
- Security advisories: Harness publishes security advisories for every release. Go to the Harness Trust Center to request access to the security advisories.
- More release notes: Go to Harness Release Notes to explore all Harness release notes, including module, delegate, Self-Managed Enterprise Edition, and FirstGen release notes.
New features and enhancements
- Added the support to enable the addition of stages based on Jira Status categories as a filter in the Velocity Lead Time type Workflow profile setting. As a result, all the statuses that fall under each category will belong to a particular stage. This feature can be linked to the Lead Time in Stages report and the Jira releases report. (SEI-5040) (SEI-5108)
- Improved the calculation logic for the average field across various Single Stat reports. Now the field is calculated based on the configured/selected calendar date. (SEI-5072)
- In the SCM PRs Single Stat report, we have added the support to select any time range by using the calendar component to view the PRs based on the selected metric. (SEI-5073)
- Added the support for a New Propel node that gets the data for a GitHub team (repositories and its members) from GitHub. (SEI-5136)
- In the SCM Files report we have added the ability to view the files as per the configured page size selection in the report settings. (SEI-5158)
- Added the capability for users to select only those items that have Associated Pull Requests (PRs) in the widget-level settings of the following reports - Issue Lead Time by Stage report, DORA Lead Time and DORA Mean Time report. This improvement will enable the calculation of the lead time metric for only those tickets that have associated PRs. (SEI-5424)
- Improved the UX on the Collections definition page by allowing for better visibility of the integration name. (SEI-5298)
- Improved the user experience on the Insights page. Now if a user clicks on the integration, it will redirect to its integration configuration page. The terminology for
Last Updated Atis changed to
Last Ingested At. (SEI-5342)
Early access features
- Added the support for re-authentication for Jira and GitHub integrations. The new experience for the re-authentication flow for the Jira and GitHub integration is accessible behind the entitlement
<SHOULD_ENABLE_REAUTH>. Please contact Harness Support to enable this feature. (SEI-5188)
- In the Issue Backlog Trend Report, there was a bug where the
Ticket Lifetimefield appeared the same for all tickets. This has been fixed and now the field has been replaced with the
Resolution Timecolumn. (SEI-1999)
- There was an existing bug in the Issue Hygiene Report where removing the criteria did not update the hygiene score in the widget. This has been resolved and now the data is displayed correctly in the report. (SEI-4645)
- There was some inconsistency in the data displayed on the Sprint Metrics Trend Report when using Azure DevOps as the integration for the Issue Management Tool. This has been fixed now. (SEI-4690)
- In the Lead time by Time Spent in Stages report there was an issue where in the extended drill-down view the data was displayed incorrectly. This has been resolved now. (SEI-4753)
- In the Jira integration, there was a bug where the Custom Hygienes were displayed as blank and were only showing story points as the criteria to define the hygiene misses. This has been fixed now. (SEI-5076)
- There was a bug where integrations created using the GitHub App were not ingesting data due to repositories not being selected during the integration creation. This has been fixed and now the ingestion should start automatically as the integration is created. (SEI-5223)
- In the Issue Backlog Trend report and the SCM Issues Resolution Time Report drill-down, there was an issue where the
Ticket Lifetime (Resolution Time)column data was not visible in the downloaded CSV file. This issue has been resolved now. (SEI-5237) (SEI-5269)
- There were two known issues in the Sprint Metrics Report related to how certain Jira tasks/items were being counted.
- Some Jira tasks were still appearing in the report even after they had been removed during the middle of the sprint. This happened because these tasks were included when generating metrics for the report. This has been fixed and now any tasks which are deleted mid-sprint will not appear in the Report. (SEI-5259)
- The report incorrectly identified some tasks as falling outside of their designated sprint period. This has been resolved to identify issues added in the sprint based on the
End Dateof the sprint. (SEI-5406)
- In the Issues Report, there was an existing bug where the
Worktype Excludefilter was not allowing the addition of multiple values for a given custom field. This has been fixed and now the filter functions correctly. (SEI-5225)
- Renamed the label terminology in the Integration Monitoring tab from
WARNINGfor ingestion jobs that have failed due to some reason in the past 7 days. (SEI-5415)
- There was an existing issue in the Sprint Metric Single Stat reports where clicking on commit tickets was causing the app to crash. This has been resolved now. (SEI-5372)
New features and enhancements
- Added the support for partial match functionality to the Code Area filter at the widget-level and collection-level settings. Now, you can apply the filter and select repositories using the
Containsconditions. (SEI-4812) (SEI-4873)
- Added exclude support for the code area filter to all widgets. (SEI-4943)
- Improved tooltip messaging for the configuration settings on the Code Area filter. (SEI-5006)
- In the Lead Time in Stages report, the filter name
'RELEASE DATE IN'has been renamed to
'Jira Release Date In'(SEI-4947) (SEI-5156).
Early access features
- The release includes a new user onboarding flow for the Jira and GitHub integration, focused on simplifying and streamlining the user journey (SEI-3727). The following support has been added as part of this change:
Added support for configuring the Jira Cloud integration using the new Jira Connect App.
Added support for configuring the GitHub Cloud integration using the new GitHub App.
Improved the user experience for configuring the Jira integration on Cloud and Jira Data Centers.
Enhanced the user experience for configuring the GitHub integration on Cloud and Enterprise.
<SEI_EASY_ONBOARDING_JIRA>, and the new experience for the GitHub integration is available behind the Feature Flag
<SEI_EASY_ONBOARDING_GITHUB>. Please contact Harness Support to enable this feature.
- The bug in the Trellis score by Collections report, where the scorecard hyperlink for the collection was broken, has now been fixed. (SEI-5019)
- There was an existing issue where the report was showing as not being supported when more than one Trend Report was added to the Insight. This has been resolved. Now, you can add multiple trend reports to the Insight (SEI-5128)
- In the Jira integration settings there was a bug where users were unable to save custom hygiene fields. This has been fixed now. (SEI-5152)
New features and enhancements
- Added correlation support for mapping Jenkins CI artifacts with Harness CD. Now when configuring stages for a workflow profile, selecting Jenkins as the CI provider now allows you to define Harness CD in the subsequent stage for mapping artifact data. (SEI-2848) (SEI-4623) (SEI-4624) (SEI-4625) (SEI-4626)
- Optimized the Sprint Metrics Trend Report to update the extended view and display data only when a new filter is applied. (SEI-4739) (SEI-4702) (SEI-4876)
- Added the support for configuring stages and steps as a filter for Azure DevOps pipelines in the Deployment Frequency and Change Failure Rate report settings. (SEI-4814)
- Improved the ingestion logic for the HarnessNG Integration to support data retrieval for non-container type artifact deployments. (SEI-4912)
- Enhanced the Lead Time by Time Spent in Stages report to make
ISSUE RESOLVED INa mandatory filter when the associated profile in the report settings has a Jira Release stage configured. (SEI-4668)
- There was a bug associated with the Azure DevOps integration that caused incorrect redirection for commit links in the reports. This issue has been resolved now. (SEI-4768)
Software Engineering Insights documentation is live on the Harness Developer Hub. Check back soon for module release notes.