Currently, the Code Repository module is in beta and behind a feature flag. Contact Harness Support if you're interested in this module.
The Harness Code Repository module (Code) is a source code management (SCM) tool that fosters developer collaboration and accelerates innovation while keeping security and compliance in mind. Harness Code seamlessly integrates Git-based repositories across your software delivery processes in Harness.
The Harness Code supports these features:
- Create repositories.
- Import repositories.
- Collaborate and develop:
- Clone repositories to work locally.
- Commit, branch, and tag directly in the Harness Platform.
- Create, review, and merge pull requests
- Conduct code reviews.
- Implement status checks.
- Define merge requirements.
- Specify merge strategies.
- Use Harness Code repositories in your Harness pipelines, and set up triggers to automatically run pipelines based on activity in your Harness Code repositories.
- Configure webhooks to integrate your repositories with third-party applications.
These features are in pre-beta or in development:
For information about what's supported for other Harness modules and the Harness Platform overall, go to Supported platforms and technologies.