Tenable provides actionable insight into your entire infrastructure's security risks.
Use the SEI Tenable integration to integrate SEI with Tenable.
To use the SEI Tenable integration you need a Tenable API Key. Copy the key somewhere that you can retrieve it when you configure the integration. For instructions, go to the Tenable documentation on generating API keys.
The user creating the token must have one of the following roles: Basic, Scan Operator, Standard, Scan Manager, or Administrator.
Configure the integration
In your Harness project, go to the SEI module, and select Account.
Select Integrations under Data Settings.
Select Available Integrations, locate the Tenable integration, and select Install.
Configure and save the integration.
- URL: Enter the URL of the server where Tenable is running.
- Username: The access key for the Tenable user that created the API key.
- API Key: Enter the Tenable API key.
- Name: Enter a name for the integration.
- Description and Tags are optional.
The Tenable integration does not support installation using the Ingestion Satellite.